Philadelphia Chamber Music Society, Brooklyn Rider, photo by Sarah Small.
The Philadelphia Chamber Music Society presents six concerts as part of Emerging Voices: Art Song and Social Connection. Curated in collaboration with tenor vocalist Nicholas Phan, Emerging Voices will illustrate how the art song form, with its intersection of poetry and music, remains a powerful vehicle for social exchange.
- Tuesday, January 14: New Voices: Paris of the Belle Époque
- Wednesday, January 15: Salon Concert I
- Friday, January 17: Lost Voices: The War to End All Wars
- Sunday, January 19: Found Voices: The New European Map
- Wednesday, January 22: Salon Concert II
- Friday, January 24: Our Voices: The Rise of the American Voice
The concert series is accompanied by a master class and two panel discussions. See the full schedule here.